- Intense pulsed light targets melanin and hemoglobin at the skin’s surface.
- Brown pigment from freckles, sun damage, or age spots, darkens and discretely sloughs off over 7 to 10 days.
- A PHOTOFACIAL also helps improve diffuse redness and rosacea caused by small blood vessels at the surface of the skin.
- Discomfort is minimal.
- This treatment is ideal for the face, neck, chest, back, legs, arms, and hands.
- Most patients need 2 to 6 PHOTOFACIALS, spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
- NO DOWN TIME
Photo: Post 2 Treatments, courtesy of Cutera.com