LASER AND IPL THERAPY
- Infrared light targets the deep dermis where it is converted to heat energy to stimulate collagen production.
- Gradual tightening of the skin is the result of collagen contraction, remodeling, and new collagen deposition.
- The appearance of deep wrinkles will improve over time.
- This remodeling process continues for 6 months after a single treatment.
- Discomfort is minimal. There is a sensation of heat over the areas being treated.
- Most patients require 2 to 6 treatments spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
- Areas that respond well to Titan include the face, jawline, neck, upper arms, knees, and abdomen.
- NO DOWN TIME
Photo: Post 2 Treatments, courtesy of Cutera.com